Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Patience

I am checking the mail almost every day (as opposed to once a week) to see if our interview appointment is in there. The next step in getting citizenship. I've never wanted to become an American so bad!!! In the meantime I have to learn the pledge of alligence and the National Anthem and the last 200 presidents, Vice Presidents and who they all talked to while they were alive. Seriously though, one of the questions is "what is the current Vice Presidents date of birth?"  Does someone actually care about that????  Really?? What year did the current President stop wearing diapers?? Questions that no one really cares about.  Not even American Citizens know these things. I'll know more about America and the founding fathers and who those founding fathers had over for coffee and cake, then they will. But really, you do have to know a lot of history which I feel pretty confident about. Some things I have to work on.....memorizing the pledge and the anthem.....yikes.....hopefully my memory won't let me down!! Someone told me that we need to start watching hockey, I'd learn it pretty quick that way. :)

Everything is in God's timing.......that is my mantra right now

No comments:

Post a Comment