Tuesday, February 18, 2014

update

Just to let you know today I received a phone call from Bethany and they told me that because of my epilepsy it doesn't look like we are able to adopt at all  from China, even special focus.  We can still proceed but they say it's a very high risk that they will turn us down (so I guess this means it's not the official application to China???, I wasn't really clear on everything she said after she said, no) so we would  be putting a lot of time and paperwork and money into it only to be let down. So basicly telling us to stop now your chances are very slim. I have no words for how I am feeling right now. Not sure where we will go from here or what we will do. Ryan is going to talk to them later and get better explainations, I can't think straight right now.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry Michelle and Ryan that's disappointing news. I wonder if you can try again if you've been seizure free for a certain amount of years. We will remember you guys in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete