Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Sunday

Sunday morning we all ooohhh'd and ahhhh'd over how cute Anna looked! She  was quite excited to wear such a pretty dress and she loved her boots. 




Love these little people! I am honored to be their mom. The boys were arguing over who got to be beside her for this picture. They also all begged to be the one to sit beside her in church. It's so awesome how they all love her so much. 

She did really well in church. I don't think Tyler (who got to sit beside her)  heard a thing though as he was admiring her pretty much the whole service. :) 

After church it was a little overwhelming for her. So many people. She cried (screamed and kicked) the van ride home and for about 30min at home. She fell asleep crying. She had a good nap and her and I stayed home in the afternoon. She felt much better when she woke up.  She definitely does better when she is at home. We know it will get better, we just have to give her time. 


I love this girly girl!! 





2 comments:

  1. I wish I could have been in church to watch her taking it all in.
    Give her lots of hugs
    from all of us!!! .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! She is just so precious! And I love your smile too! :)

    ReplyDelete