This is our snow Anna, in other words wet slush.
Tyler and Anna were looking at pictures together on the couch and I was coming to take a picture of them when Tyler said to Anna, "pretend you're asleep!" Well she tried, ha!
This is Anna's sad face. I can't remember what she was sad about but she recovered pretty quick.
She LOVES to help me make coffee. "Anna help, Anna help!!"
She even stirs it for me and does a sniff test when done. Mmmmm coffee.....
Last day of school before Christmas break the younger grades went roller skating. Dylan loved having an audience, he slammed and fell into the boards a few times trying to get her attention or wave at her.
She found it all very intriguing. I think she would have been all for giving it a try herself. Maybe next year.
Here she is leaning over the boards with her hand out for everyone to slap as they went by.
And then on the way home she fell asleep (of course), which worked out well because we had a Trivan dinner that night and she just stayed up till we got back. She did really well with us leaving together and oh man she had a lot of stories to tell when I got home. I think she liked it that her cousin Jaymie babysat.
Can't believe they are ours!! I've loved seeing a whole other side to each of them since Anna's been home. We have ALL been so blessed to have her in our family. God knew all along.....
First Christmas home!!!
It's hard to get a good picture of her because she's always moving and she can be quite the ham too.
I have a really cute picture of Joel doing a puzzle with Anna but he has requested I not post it, so I shall respect his wishes. It's really cute though.....
Anna's been sleeping in her big bed now and it's a good thing I have the bed rail! Haha!!
Haha!
Her hair is growing and I even managed to get a little clip in it recently. Yeah!!
Really? Another one??
Superman and Elmo. I think they should make a movie together. :)
Anna "helping" me do a puzzle. She just forces pieces together and then is quite proud of herself.
Taking her shirt off tonight, it got stuck and she thought it was hilarious and started running all over the house showing everyone. And then Ryan was coming and she wanted to surprise him.
Of course if you cover your face no one can see you. Haha! More pics of Christmas to follow......till then HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


























Yeah for the snow pics! Wonderful to see a very happy family! Blessings to you and yours for 2016! bw
ReplyDelete