Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Three months

This was written June 11........I was going to add to it but forgot. :)  Whoops! I'm not a very good blogger.

Yesterday was three months we've been waiting. It hasn't been too bad.....life is not standing still here. It's busy and busy is good. Makes time go by faster. Sunday, we spent a good hour talking about names. "I" thought we had the perfect name, turns out my opinion isn't the only one that counts. 😁
Makes it feel more real, having names written down, our short list you could say. If you have a suggestion feel free to share! Dylan told me that he wants us to adopt a boy because they are better and then he would have a brother that would want to play with him. Oh boy! When talking about going to China with the boys, Joel has said that he doesn't want to go because he doesn't want to get persecuted. 😄 Oh dear!

It will be a summer of lots going on so I know it will go by fast too. But I also know that we will enjoy the time together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment