Wednesday, September 30, 2015

AND......I'm feeling the pressure


One week from today......we will be on a plane flying over the ocean to China. Seems so hard to believe! I've been feeling pretty good stress wise so far. Today I started to feel it. There is still so much on my to do list. And life still carries on.......school, homework, laundry, meals, groceries, soccer games and practices, ortho app't,  dermatoligist app't....etc... I know things will come together. I just have to be still and trust that it will all be okay. 

The good news is that Ryan's sister Pauline got her Visa to travel to China today!! Yeah!! She has so graciously agreed to come with us ( no, she has no idea what she's agreed to ;) ). We are so thankful for this. I know we will (we already do and we haven't even left yet) really appreciate her being along. We also realize she is leaving her family behind to fend for themselves. So we really appreciate them for letting her go too. :) This will be an adventure for sure! 




No comments:

Post a Comment