Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The countdown has begun!

Well, we are leaving in 8 (almost 7) days here! One week! This is mind-boggling. I CAN.EVEN.HANDLE.IT.  I'm actually not too stressed out right now.  I feel like I have enough days to do what needs to get done. I was in Bellingham yesterday, today and I will be going back tomorrow. If I forget something tomorrow then I still have 5 days to go get it. I went to Costco and bought enough groceries to feed a small army. I mean my shopping cart was overflowing, the kind of pile that you can't really see where you are going and you have to hold the top so you don't lose everything to the nice clean costco floor. While in line the people behind me were whispering about me, I could feel it. And of course I had no fruit or veggies in there. Well to be fair I did have a large bag of frozen veggies but it was on the bottom. So I did this all in the hopes that I won't have to go out to Costco for 3 months after we get back. HAHAHA!!!!!  I know, isn't that funny? Don't I know I have 3 growing boys who are always hungry? They had to help me unload after school and wanted to eat it all then and there. "NO! That is for when we get back, when we are tired, and don't feel like moving....I mean cooking. So no don't touch, go eat a banana."  

Stay tuned......trying to get in the habit of blogging everyday before we leave. I hope to post here everyday while in China, to keep you all updated. ahhhhhh!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment