Beautiful, she definitely looks happy. Happy Birthday yet to Joel, sorry it's late, (although not here:)), - I thought I sent a comment yesterday but I must have gotten distracted and then lost it before I sent it :0 - life's like that around here. We continue to pray for you all. Looks like a "1st day of school" picture at the bottom:) Take care! Karla
How can one love someone so much without even meeting her yet?! But we do!! Look at her eyes - what a difference from the first pictures you posted of her. Wow. We will continue to pray that the relationships continue to grow.
She is like a flower that is blossoming!!! Cliche, but so true!! Can't wait to meet her in a few days. The girls are counting the sleeps. I guess you leave tomorrow? All the best for a smooth flight home, may our Father strengthen you for the long journey. Hugs!!!
What a little beauty! I can see how she has stolen your hearts. She's stolen mine (and our kids too) too. I love how she looks happier every day. It's so amazing and emotional to see her with her forever family - exactly where our Heavenly Father planned for her to be. Love the Pelleboers
Great pictures Michelle! She is changing every day.... she looks right at home with her big bro' in those first pics (who ironically was only a little bro' prior to this week!), and like a happy little lady in all of them. Great to see! See you on Saturday morning in Seattle!
She's gorgeous!! Have loved reading your blog; thank you!! Always in our thoughts and prayers! Congratulations on your new daughter and sister! xxx Raymond and Ranelle
πππ she sure is beautiful!!! I just love seeing how the boys are doting on her already! What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, she definitely looks happy. Happy Birthday yet to Joel, sorry it's late, (although not here:)), - I thought I sent a comment yesterday but I must have gotten distracted and then lost it before I sent it :0 - life's like that around here. We continue to pray for you all. Looks like a "1st day of school" picture at the bottom:) Take care! Karla
ReplyDeleteLove that girl!
ReplyDeleteHow can one love someone so much without even meeting her yet?! But we do!! Look at her eyes - what a difference from the first pictures you posted of her. Wow. We will continue to pray that the relationships continue to grow.
ReplyDeleteShe is like a flower that is blossoming!!! Cliche, but so true!! Can't wait to meet her in a few days. The girls are counting the sleeps. I guess you leave tomorrow? All the best for a smooth flight home, may our Father strengthen you for the long journey.
ReplyDeleteHugs!!!
We were totally noticing the eyes too - what a difference. Family is such a gracious blessing!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little beauty! I can see how she has stolen your hearts. She's stolen mine (and our kids too) too. I love how she looks happier every day. It's so amazing and emotional to see her with her forever family - exactly where our Heavenly Father planned for her to be. Love the Pelleboers
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Thanks for taking us on your journey every day. You continue to be in our prayers!
ReplyDeleteNathan and Clarissa
Great pictures Michelle! She is changing every day.... she looks right at home with her big bro' in those first pics (who ironically was only a little bro' prior to this week!), and like a happy little lady in all of them. Great to see! See you on Saturday morning in Seattle!
ReplyDeleteShe's gorgeous!! Have loved reading your blog; thank you!! Always in our thoughts and prayers! Congratulations on your new daughter and sister! xxx Raymond and Ranelle
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! Looking more content and at home with you all each day... blessings!!
ReplyDeletewhen ever times get a bit rough, in the future, just remember to look as these pictures. God is certainly watching over his child !
ReplyDelete