Wednesday, October 7, 2015

This is the day that the LORD has made!!

Be still my heart, Dylan woke up and rolled (yes he was in my bed😁) over and he just started singing the song, This is the day the Lord has made. I was anxious this morning because I didn't sleep well. My mind won over my sleep aid. And God used Dylan to remind me once again that God is in control. I leave it in His hands. Please pray I don't have a seizure and for peace. I cannot thank you all enough for all your love and support!!! You have been living along and praying for us! We are humbled by the Communion of Saints. We are also asking especially for prayers for Anna, that God will prepare her heart. Oh my heart! Bless you all on this day that the Lord has made! 

1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful!!! Praying for you every time I think of you all - which is ALOT!!!

    ReplyDelete